Terms & Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions:
Bahrain international Investment Park (BIIP) is the owner of the contents of this website and all copyright therein. None of the content or information on this site may be downloaded, copied, distributed, reproduced, modified, published or sold in any form without BIIP’s written permission. Use of the site constitutes your agreement to abide by these terms and all other terms and policies set forth in this website.
If you are not willing to agree to these terms, please immediately discontinue your use of the site. BIIP may revise this legal policy at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice. Users are encouraged to frequently review this policy. The terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to BIIP and the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism (MOICT). BIIP and the BIIP Logo are registered trademarks of the MOICT. These trademarks may not be used without written permission from BIIP or the MOICT.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within this site, Bahrain International Investment Park (BIIP) and the MOICT accept no liability for any inaccuracies or any loss or damage arising from the use or reliance and/or dissemination of information obtained from this website.
Website Privacy Statement
This statement relates to our privacy practices in connection with this website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such. Some technical terms used in this statement are explained at the end of this page.
1. General statementBahrain International Investment Park fully respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission. Any personal information which you volunteer to BIIP will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the relevant Data Protection Acts.
2. Collection and use of personal informationBIIP does not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer (for example by emailing us or by using our online feedback form). Any information which you provide in this way is not made available to any third parties, and is used by BIIP only in line with the purpose for which you provided it.
3. Collection and use of technical information
Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged by our internet service provider for our statistical purposes. No information is collected that could be used by us to identify website visitors. The technical details logged are confined to the following items:
- the IP address of the visitors web server
- the top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
- the previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used
- clickstream data which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded)
- the type of web browser used by the website visitor.
BIIP will make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. It is the policy of BIIP never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party (apart from our internet service provider, which records such data on our behalf and which is bound by confidentiality provisions in this regard), unless obliged to disclose such information by a rule of law. The technical information will be used only by BIIP, and only for statistical and other administrative purposes. You should note that technical details, which we cannot associate with any identifiable individual, do not constitute "personal data" for the purposes of the relevant Data Protection Acts.
4. Glossary of technical terms used
The piece of software you use to read web pages. Examples are Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator and Opera.
The identifying details for your computer (or your internet company’s computer), expressed in "internet protocol" code (for example 192.168.72.34). Every computer connected to the web has a unique IP address, although the address may not be the same every time a connection is made.
Small pieces of information, stored in simple text files, placed on your computer by a web site. Cookies can be read by the web site on your subsequent visits. The information stored in a cookie may relate to your browsing habits on the web page, or a unique identification number so that the web site can "remember" you on your return visit. Generally speaking, cookies do not contain personal information from which you can be identified, unless you have furnished such information to the web site.